Tiny Yogi Love

Tiny Yogi Love

Sunday 20 November 2011

Dear India, I will miss you

As this is my last day in India, I wanted to post something in my blog before I leave for the airport. I feel like it should be profound and deep but, to be honest...it just feels a bit surreal. I mean, six months goes really fast and I feel a little bit shocked that I am actually packing my last few things into my suitcase. I have known this is coming, so I shouldn't really be surprised, but it's still there a little bit...

I am so excited to head back to my family in CA, and then back to Brisbane after a few weeks. I need the comfort of home and to hold my nephew again and to have coffee with my mom...I have no idea what it will be like to be back in America after this time in India. I think there is a part of me that will miss this place more than I can understand right now. This place has made a home inside my heart and is there to stay.

We may find ourselves here again someday. But until then, dear India, I will miss you. You are beautiful, sad, strange, silly, crazy, amazing...you are unlike anything I have ever experienced. And for that I am grateful.

Love from India. 







No comments:

Post a Comment