Tiny Yogi Love

Tiny Yogi Love

Thursday 29 September 2011

Today I choose travel...

There is so much that I've experienced here in India that I wouldn't have anywhere else. I have seen and done things that I wouldn't have otherwise...it's hard to describe, it's a place that you have to experience for yourself. At times, it's overwhelming, and there are days when I long for the familiarity of home, where things make more sense and the people I love aren't so far away. But I wouldn't trade the experience of India, of these last four months just to be comfortable or live in the familiar. Isn't that the point of travel in some ways, you are stepping out of your comfort zone to learn a new culture, to learn more about yourself and to be uncomfortable?? And in doing so you gain so much...I realize that travel isn't everyone's thing and that's okay. I believe we all travel in our own way,  and this does not necessarily mean getting on a plane to another country or living somewhere brand new.






Every day is a new adventure and 
we have the choice to step out of our comfort zones 
or stay with the familiar. 
Which do you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment