Tiny Yogi Love

Tiny Yogi Love

Saturday 24 September 2011

Being a Bikram Yoga Teacher makes life pretty cool...


Ever since I quit my job and decided to be a Bikram Yoga teacher, life has been pretty awesome. I met my love, Craig, at Teacher Training, and moved to another country, because he is not from America, as I am. In fact, he lived very very far away from my country....Australia to be exact. This was a bit tricky once I realized I was completely in love with him, but it worked out quite well and I am now totally off the topic I was starting to write about. Which is...since becoming teachers, we were offered the opportunity to live in India for 6 months and teach. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd get to visit India, but here we are! Being here is amazing, it's beautiful, loud, sad, but peaceful as well...we are learning so much...as teachers, as individuals...about life, the yoga, each other. I wasn't quite sure where my life was going to take me once I made the leap and became a Bikram Yoga teacher...but so far it's been an amazing ride, who knows what will happen next. For now I will enjoy the time I have in India, it's going too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment