Tiny Yogi Love

Tiny Yogi Love

Sunday 2 October 2011

Ghee love and some Yo La Tengo

It's Monday morning and it's lovely here in Pune. Sunny and warm, the weather here is so nice and has been for most of our stay. I taught the early class and am now enjoying some music and eating a ghee and peanut butter sandwich. Have you had ghee?? It's amazing...at first I was skeptical as I have grown up eating butter all my life but now I don't want to eat anything else...I love it. Seriously, Craig thinks there's something wrong with me because we are going through ghee so fast. But I can't help it, it's so good! And they use it in everything here in India so more fuel for my new addiction. Also, ghee is actually better for you than butter, with no saturated fat or milk solids. It can even make you more flexible which is an extra bonus for us yogis! Read more about the benefits of ghee here in an article from Yoga Journal. And one last thing is that it's so fun to say...ghee ghee ghee. Try it, I bet you'll like it.

While enjoying my ghee and peanut butter sandwich, this song was playing and I had to repeat a few times because it was making me pretty happy.  Enjoy and happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment