Tiny Yogi Love

Tiny Yogi Love

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Maru the cat makes being sick better.

As someone who does not usually get sick, I am officially admitting that I am sick. Ugh. The weather has been strange here, very muggy and heavy and I think this is the culprit...that and I think my body is probably ready for a break soon! (only a few more weeks now!) It's strange having days off from my yoga practice but it's good for me to learn to listen to my body...isn't that what I teach my students in the room anyways?? Sometimes practicing what I preach is the toughest part of all.

One good thing about being sick...you get to watch awesome, pointless You Tube videos like the one below. Seriously, even if you don't love cats, you will laugh out loud when you see this one. This cat is weird. And awesome. Just watch it.



Love from India.


No comments:

Post a Comment