Tiny Yogi Love

Tiny Yogi Love

Friday 7 October 2011

90 Minutes of Crazy

Teach, Practice, Teach...or...Practice, Teach, Teach...or...Teach, Teach, Practice...
There are a few variations to the above routine 
but either way we end up in the hot room three times a day. 
And it's hot. And humid.
So that means lots of sweating, whether you teach a class or practice a class. 
Bikram Yoga is a 90 minute hot class. 
And it's amazing. And we love it. 
Which would explain the three times a day...
every day.
And if you're wondering if I am 
a little crazy 
as I spend most of my day in a hot room 
with other sweaty people, yes, a little. 
But I love it.
Me, or my armpit, doing Standing Bow Pulling Pose.

Love from India.










1 comment:

  1. Love.
    For you, and your big, big heart.
    For how you know how to fall in love.
    For how you know you always should fall in love.
    For stretches, heat, and craziness. Every last second.

    xoxoxoxo. amy

    ReplyDelete