Tiny Yogi Love

Tiny Yogi Love

Wednesday 26 October 2011

some india love

Some things I love right now about our India adventure...















Less than one month left here in India. I am trying to take more pictures, to soak it all up, trying not to miss...well, anything. Last weekend our friends took us on a lovely adventure, we saw a temple and also went up to a beautiful fort. (pics above from both places) We also got to eat dinner with the beautiful Rajashree Choudhury, Bikram's wife, that was so much fun! One of the highlights of the trip for me, she was so delightful and easy to talk to and I wish we'd had more time with her. Tonight we have been invited to celebrate Diwali at our student's home, he and his wife both practice the yoga. It's amazing to me how welcoming and kind so many of the people are here, they have treated us like royalty and made us feel right at home. I will miss our students very much.

Happy Diwali everyone, enjoy your day!

Love from India.




 





2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like such an adventure!!! I hope I can make it to India some day :)
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, you should definitely come to India, it's a place not to be missed! :)

    ReplyDelete