Tiny Yogi Love

Tiny Yogi Love

Monday 10 October 2011

Being present

India has definitely made it's way into my heart and I find it hard to believe it's the last month of our trip. As we talk about in Bikram Yoga, I need to remember to stay present...right now, in this moment, here in India. Because who knows if I'll ever get to come back? So I need to grab hold of today and love it love it love it with all my might.

Here are just a few things I love about India:

 fresh coconut water (yum)

 walking home and petting an elephant on the way

 Craig getting rowdy with the local boys (rockstar much?)

the food, the food, so much food!

exploring new places with our yoga students

sharing all of this with Craig

 the beauty of right now

Wherever you are, I hope you can be present. Enjoy this moment, this day...right now.

Love from India.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment